Experience translated into English
The
trip we make to Mexico was a very nice and fun experience, because I
could socialize with some companions with whom I hardly wore. We
went many places the first arrived was a market which is called
"Fishermen" there had breakfast and then go to the museum of "Universum"
which I found very interesting because it was different things one of
the things that caught my Faith
attention satellite photo of Mexico City that was as flat red dots that
marked the buildings that collapsed in the earthquake of 1986 in the
country, one of the things I liked about this place was the planetarium
and the explanation of how
was formed the natural Earth satellite (moon), when we gave by finished
the tour at the Museum of Universum took us to a place that was very
nearby "Plaza iron" or also called "Plaza peri- South
"which was very grande.También went to the museum of medicine in which I
turned something very interesting were the fetuses of children, in
their generality were male seo also saw the site's history a part of
herbalism and many more . I aa llevaro us another tour of the "wax museum and ritplay" which were fun and interesting.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario